Monday, March 19, 2012

*R* Grandkids

I met the R grandkids and their parents and grandparents on a Saturday morning the beginning of December to do a big family photo for their grandparents Christmas gift.  There are a LOT of kids, and it was a lot of fun.  I love these families, and they have all done a great job of spreading the word about my business for me, and for that I am so very thankful.  Here are some of my favorite shots.

Cousins and best friends - aren't they gorgeous?

2 year old redhead shows his temper when he's not getting what he wants.  :)

Excited for Christmas

The 2006 kids

Dreaming of a white Christmas?

Love the shoes with the PJ's

Future heartbreaker


Love his eyes

Cousins
Much more serene than he was just a short time before.  He had cookies, and they make everything better.
Thank you again.  You are all wonderful and amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment