Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just Because - *Sarah and Dan*

Sarah goes to my church and we officially met last Spring.  In just a few short months her and I became super close.  Then she went away to college.  When she is home on break we get together, and she babysits my kids, because they love her so much.  She's amazing, and I was so excited when she told me her boyfriend would be coming to visit for New Years. First because I would FINALLY get to meet him, and second because she wanted some pictures of the two of them together.  We met at Waverly Glen on a cloudy day.  We (well, Sarah and I) had so much fun.  I'm not sure about Dan...guys don't generally think getting their picture taken is fun.






They are so cute, and I love seeing how happy Sarah is when she's with Dan.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment