Monday, March 19, 2012

Family Session - *K* Family

I met Emily at our local MOPS group.  (It's a great group of moms, and we meet the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month.  If you want more info let me know!)  We met up for some last minute photos before Christmas, because EVERYONE knows that photos make an awesome gift.  Whether for Christmas, Mother's Day or Father's Day, or even just because.  Everyone loves photos of the important people in their lives.  Emily has two beautiful children, and I had a lot of fun photographing them.




I love the way she's looking at her baby brother in this picture.


I think this was my favorite.  It totally melted my heart.



Emily, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to spend some time with your amazing family.  I hope we can get together again outside of MOPS very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment