Thursday, March 22, 2012

Celebration - *Natalia Turns 4*

You might remember the photos I posted of the C family from our session in October.

Well, their beautiful Natalia turned four in February and they asked me to come photograph the party for them.  If you've never had a photographer for birthday parties, it's a great idea.  (And I don't just say that because I'm a photographer!)  It's such a relief for the parents to not have to worry about taking snapshots during the party.  They can relax, visit with guests, and really focus on watching their kids enjoy the fun.  At the end you have some wonderful photographs to remember the party, and you didn't have to worry about it at all.

Anyway...Natalia had a Strawberry Shortcake themed party at her moms Zumba studio.  The decorations were great, and a bunch of the little girls were wearing tutus that Serena made herself.  The party was so much fun, I had a blast.  Natalia is such a sweetheart, and she is so expressive, and just so full of life.  She makes me smile every time I see her.  :)

Mom and dad with the birthday girl

Love the tutus :)


I adore his eyes


Leading the girls in a bit of Zumba



I got so lucky with this shot, and I love it


Waiting oh so patiently to open her presents



Look at those eyes and lips!  *melts*




Thank you Serena and Jim for letting me capture this day for you!  I had so much fun, and you have a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment