Monday, March 19, 2012

Family Session - *B* Family

I have known Kristi for YEARS.  11 years, to be exact.  We used to work together at a hotel in the area, and back then her boys were just...well, BOYS!  They are growing into amazing young men.  She is an amazing mother and is doing a fantastic job with them.  I'll be proud if my son is anything like these boys when he gets older.

Anyway, Kristi and I met at Waverly Glen  to get some photos before Christmas.  It was a lot of fun, and great to catch up with Kristi for the first time in what seemed like forever.












She is drop dead gorgeous, and her boys were naturals in front of the camera.  It helps when the family is just plain beautiful.  Thanks, Kristi, it was a blast, and I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment