Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Because - *Sisters*

On a Wednesday afternoon in October I got to photograph two of my best friends in the whole world.  My sisters.  My sister Hannah had the perfect location in mind, a place called Eagle's Nest, on the side of a mountain.  It was quite a hike to the mountain, and then about 40 feet or so up the side, but I got some awesome shots.  I love these kinds of photos, not only because they are my sisters and I'm partial, but because I was able to capture both of their personalities as well as the love that they have for each other.  I'm so glad we were able to do this before Hannah left for college.  It means a lot to know I have these memories.  Okay, enough sappiness, on to the pictures.  :)


















I think Autumn is my favorite time of year to shoot.  I love the rich colors.  Almost as much as I love my amazing sisters.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment