Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Session - *H* Family

I met Jess through our local MOPS group.  She has such a big heart (and she's an AMAZING cook, but that's neither here nor there.)  Her family and I met at Round Top on a chilly Sunday afternoon in October.  So thankful the rain held off until the very end of our session.

 Her kids are such sweethearts, and her son was so good with his little sister.  


Aren't they an absolutely stunning family? 




Jess and her husband Nate were high school sweethearts, and this June they will celebrate their 10 year wedding anniversary.  These pictures right here...seriously...THAT is love.

They were watching a bug drink from a droplet of water.  I love this one because it reminds me to stop and enjoy even the littlest things in life.

I love the way big brother has his arms around little sister in this one.  And I love the green, green grass.  ;)

Thank you guys for letting me spend an hour with your beautiful family.  I am so excited to watch those beautiful kids grow up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment