Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Engagement/Famiily Session - *Misty & Mike*

Misty and I have known each other for five years and when she called me last May to tell me that Mike had popped the question I was so excited for her.  He's a great guy who makes her happy and treats her well, and that's what she deserves.  Obviously I offered to take engagement and family photos for them, but it took seven months for us to finally coordinate a date.  It was worth the wait, though, because the colors were ah-mazing!

LOVE this

Misty's gorgeous kids, Casey and Kelley.  Casey is my daughters best friend, and Kelley was born only a couple days after Julia.  We joke that they will get married someday.

The ring!

 Mike's son, Dylan

I love the lighting in this one.  Gorgeous!

Mike and his daughter, Ashley.  They're going to have to lock their doors in a few years.  ;)

Aren't they  just the cutest thing in the world???

Ashley and Dylan - gorgeous kids

What a beautiful family

Love this one of Misty and Casey
Looking forward to their wedding on July 21st.  Even if I'm in the wedding and not the photographer.  ;)  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment