Thursday, February 9, 2012

Family Session - *C* Family

I met Serena a year and a half ago when I started attending her Zumba classes.  She is such a beautiful woman, inside and out, and she has an equally beautiful family, so I was thrilled when she asked me to do a big photo shoot with her family, as well as her brothers family.

We met on a Sunday morning in October at the home she grew up at, and spent close to three hours trekking through the woods with a bunch of kids.  I remember laughing so hard with all of them and thinking "you're working, you're not supposed to be having this much fun."  They are wonderful people, and I am looking forward to photographing her daughters fourth birthday party in a week.

I got over 200 photographs that day, so bear with me on the photo overload while I share my favorites.
















No comments:

Post a Comment