Wednesday, June 20, 2012

*S* Family - Three Generations of Love

You may remember Stephanie, Terry, and their beautiful girl, Maddy, from last November when I photographed Maddy's first birthday party:

Stephanie contacted me two months ago about doing pictures for her mom's 50th birthday.  I, of course, jumped at the chance.  They are an awesome family, and I love that they trust me to capture these special moments in their lives.  We met up on Memorial Day weekend at her moms house (which used to be her Grandma's house) and got some awesome pictures.  Here are some of my favorites.









Maddy was a bit uncooperative at the beginning, and I am a sucker for a crying baby.



I love this one


This one belongs on a canvas above a mantle <3



Thanks again, Stephanie!  It was great seeing you guys again, and I cannot believe how big Maddy has gotten.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment