Friday, August 5, 2011

Just For Fun

I've recently started following Lidia Boicu of Oh So Posh Photography, and she has a truly amazing talent.  She does mostly backlit photography.  I snagged her new Bohemian Symphony collection for Photoshop and I wanted to try out the actions.  I grabbed my Canon and my 50mm f/1.8 lens, and I grabbed my daughter and we headed out to the park.  (After a delicious homemade deep-dish pizza that my hubby made for dinner.)

I've never really asked my daughter to do any "official" modeling for me, I usually just take the camera when we go to the park or for a walk or whatnot, so last night was our first session, so to speak.  She had a blast, and I caught some great shots.  Here are a few of my favorites from last night.










All in all I am really pleased with how they turned out.  This really was my first experience playing around with this lens, and I love it.  Oh, and every single one of these photos was edited using actions from the Bohemian Symphony Collection.  If you like them you should check out Lidia's website that I linked to above.

No comments:

Post a Comment