Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ATTN Class of 2012!

I love photographing high school seniors.  They are so much fun, and so easy to work with.  Most of the time they are willing to try something crazy in the interest of getting a good picture, so I am pretty bummed that (while I have been pretty busy this summer) I have not photographed a single high school senior yet.

So, I am going to offer the first senior to book and hold their session the following deal:
(20) 4x6 prints
(3) 5x7 prints
(3) 8x10 prints
(5) wallet sets (a total of 20 2x3 wallet prints)
of their favorite pose of the session.

Senior sessions last 1-3 hours at the location(s) of your choice.  Unlimited clothing changes, and a cd of all edited images after the session, all for the AMAZING price of $75.  If you or someone you know is interested contact me ASAP at rachel.kline@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment