Saturday, August 6, 2011

FREE SESSIONS!!!

I started this photography business a year ago, and since that time I have photographed a newborn, two weddings, several high school seniors, and many families.  I have loved every minute of it!  Since all of you have given me so much joy, it's my turn to give something back.

For every friend you refer to me that books and holds their session, you will receive a $10 credit toward your next session fee.  This means if you refer five friends and they all hold their sessions you will receive a FREE session. How great is that?!?!?  But wait, do you know someone that's getting married?  If you refer a bride and/or groom to me and they book their wedding and pay their deposit you AUTOMATICALLY get a free session!  I will keep a spreadsheet on my computer, so if you refer a friend to me then make sure they tell me you sent them, and I will update my spreadsheet with the information.

Sessions will include roughly an hour of shooting time in a location of your choosing.  (More than 25 miles will incur extra charges to cover the cost of gas, etc.)  After the session you will receive a cd with all of the edited images, as well the right to reproduce the images you want.  Check out my Facebook page under Rachel Kline Photography for more samples of my work.

Thank you again for making this last year so wonderful, I look forward to capturing many more moments for you all over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment