Tuesday, May 22, 2012

*Sam & Ruth* Senior Prom

I met Sam and Ruth about a year and a half ago through the youth group at my church.  They are a pretty amazing couple of teens and I consider myself blessed to know them.  This was such a fun session, and for all you high school seniors, if you can, I highly recommend getting your friends together for a session this summer before you all head your separate ways to college, etc.  What a great way to capture some memories and have a TON of fun.

I met Sam at Ruth on a HOT Saturday afternoon.  We started at one of the local playgrounds, then headed to the public library in Athens, and ended with Waverly Glen.  It was a great time and I got a lot of beautiful shots.  Here are some of my favorites.  (I will warn you, there's a lot!)

I really love the heart on her dress in this one.














Thanks for meeting up with me, guys.  It was a lot of fun, and I'm so glad I got a chance to see you both again.  It's been way too long!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment