Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Family Session - *V* Family

I met Brittany through Facebook.  A friend of hers who was a client of mine gave her my name and she messaged me to book her session.  (Don't forget my referral bonuses!  For every friend you refer to me who books and holds their appointment on the original date you receive $10 off a future session!)

Anyway, I met Brittany, her husband, and her stepson at the park in downtown Sayre on a chilly but gorgeous Saturday morning.  We started off with pictures in the gazebo and then walked over to the old train station.  As we made our way back to the park we stopped at some older buildings as well as a beautiful old church and got some great photos.   Here are some of my favorites.











Brittany, it was so great to meet you, and I hope we can do it again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment