Sunday, April 1, 2012

FREE SESSION - Winner Announced!

First, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that entered my "model search".  I got quite a few entries, and picking one family was very hard for me to do.  I've been reading and re-reading emails since last night at around 11pm. Before I announce the winner, I'd like to offer a special to the families that emailed me but were not chosen.  If you email me by April 10th to book a session you will receive 25% off your session fee.  (Session fee will be $75.)  Or you can choose a mini session, which is approximately a half hour of shooting time, and 8-10 high resolution images on cd with a print release, as well as a free 8x12 of your choice for only $50.  (Normally the fee for a mini-session is $65, and no prints are included, so that's an awesome deal!)

Again, I want to say how touched I was by your entries, and I wish I could give everyone a free session, but in the end I chose the Hubert Family.  Stephanie, get ahold of me so we can decide what time will work best for you!

Keep your eyes open, everyone, I plan on making this a regular thing.  I know how important photos are to me, and I have had times when I just couldn't afford them.  I think everyone deserves to have beautiful photos of their loved ones, and I want to help in any way I can.  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment