Saturday, June 16, 2012

*Theron Turns One*

I met Kim through a friend and client of mine, and she contacted me to take pictures for her sons first birthday.  We met at her grandmother's house on a beautiful Saturday evening, and despite the soggy ground from previous rains, we had a great time.  Theron was ADORABLE, and I love how the whole family got in on the action.


Theron's great-grandpa bought this chair and desk when Theron was still in his mama's belly.  The plan was for him to re-finish the chair and desk, but he passed away before Theron was born.  I love that they were able to pull these out and get pictures with them.  (Oh, and this was Theron's first ever lollipop.  I think he liked it.)


Love this picture with his grandma








Riding with his grandpa on his great-grandpa's tractor








Thanks so much for letting me capture these moments for your family, Kim!  I look forward to seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment